Window wind guards remove em or leave em

Just did a jeep liberty with wind gaurds. Do you guys leave em on or take them off and stick em back on. If you do leave them on how do you do it.  I dont like em and its hard to get the trim good with them on. Im thinking get some double sided tape and keep it with me st all times.  

Leave them. The plastic they make those out of is super easy to break, especially if they've been on the vehicle and out in the sun for a while. Just roll your window down further to compensate when trimming or placing your film if you're having trouble. 

I always ask the customer. I did a car the other week with them and the customer said they are easy to remove and pulled them off themselves. Other customers said they were difficult or had DS Tape. In that case I work around them but hate them haha

Watch out for the in channel ones y'all they   Add pressure against the glass when all the way up and can either stop the window entirely or scratch THE :poop out of your film/their glass. Good thing to catch when you selling an expensive front 2 on a truck for sure. 

7 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Watch out for the in channel ones y'all they   Add pressure against the glass when all the way up and can either stop the window entirely or scratch THE :poop out of your film/their glass. Good thing to catch when you selling an expensive front 2 on a truck for sure. 

Chevrolet in particular, the 14-18 Silverado with in channel I'll usually remove if it doesn't have tape on it.