Installer for Casper Cloaking Film In Metro NY

Posted this also at the Commercial and Residential Forum:

Have potential Casper Cloaking film projects in Metro NY.  Have installed this once and would rather find someone experienced with this to install it as results were not great last time.   Is there someone experienced with Casper installs near or willing to travel to Metro NY for projects?

I sent a txt to a friend up in that area.... if I hear back I'll let you know. Haven't talked to him in a while though and he hasn't been on the site... long shot, but you never know. :thumb

14 hours ago, Roach said:

I sent a txt to a friend up in that area.... if I hear back I'll let you know. Haven't talked to him in a while though and he hasn't been on the site... long shot, but you never know. :thumb

Thx, Roach

I highly advise you not to take this job....Even the guy from Casper came down and didn’t do a good job that client kept complaining...The film do not like water and have no SC...I had no choice to do this job due to over 10,000 sq ft of frost....wish I turn the whole job down....NEVER AGAIN...did 2 Casper job and thought it would get easier...nope didn’t happen

B353F857-FF95-4347-86B0-5BA577E3C256.jpeg

24624811-D1D0-4688-A197-C7D5E091A0FC.jpeg

96CAEC85-FAE1-468F-BF5B-72E89AEB4BD3.jpeg

8965FCF4-2031-4C06-8A8E-FC9C41785631.jpeg

Edited by Midtown Houston

Thanks for the advice, Midtown.  What I see in your pictures look good.  Better than we got.  What we got looked like something to be be ripped off and refilmed if it were with any other film.  But we filmed it awhile and was thinking maybe the film or directions have gotten better.

Have spoken to a couple of people from not from around here who kinda sorta think they have it figured out.  And did see an installation around here of someone who got it looking pretty good.

Going to post again and see if anyone can post best practices.