suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Patterns.3M
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Jkatfelix

Tesla model 3

Not a pissing contest or anything but all around crystalline back window one piece takes me 5ish hours. I feel like that is slow anyone else want to chime in?

I pass on that car. Too many glass cracking issues for me to even want to deal with it. Plus I don’t carry 60” rolls of auto film. I’m more than happy to refer a different company for that car and let them take the chance of cracking the BG. 

1 hour ago, Blackwolftinting said:

I pass on that car. Too many glass cracking issues for me to even want to deal with it. Plus I don’t carry 60” rolls of auto film. I’m more than happy to refer a different company for that car and let them take the chance of cracking the BG. 

Last 3-4 customers for these were aware of the breakage. The ones I did I just two pieces the bg two inches above the middle defroster line where you couldnt see the seam.  The 3m dealer here prices high to avoid one piecing them(extra $350). 

Not to mention,  if the film ever fails and you pull rear defroster lines because they become fragile....  but that never happens. 

I pass on it as well ! I don’t want to stock 60 inch rolls in all the different shades ! Just for 1 car ! But if you are tinting them you should be charging a small fortune 

Edited by Whyme

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this