New Llumar IRX

6 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Again this has to be llumars version of formula one stratos, its 2 mil instead of 1.5 and you just have to push a little harder. Shrinks fine.

I was told by my rep that it is essentially "our" (by our I mean non-Formula One dealers) version of Stratos.

Stratos still points out a little bit higher but the IRX line is very close.

It boasts pretty high numbers for IR rejection but that equation is so much more than just that.

They are having trouble keeping up with demand right now.

I finally got my hands on some and should be slapping it on a truck this weekend. Not gonna lie, kinda excited to see how much of a difference it makes.

@Bham sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. I will take a picture of one of my sample boards and let you see some numbers if one of these folks don’t beat me to it. This film feels very “Global like” which the rep did not appreciate very much. It is thicker as @no ma'am said, stickier and better scratch coat. I have long been critical of CTX and even though the engineers at Llumar assured me when I visited that all films have same adhesive it did not feel the same. This film corrects that. I think we were the first to get it in Alabama. Picked it up in June prior to showing up in the catalogs and it has been wonderful for us. Just wish they had a 25 or 20% 

Edited by Sunbreakers

Hey @Sunbreakers is that the new board offered through the dealer portal or is that something you had made for you?

Side note; doing my first install with it tomorrow. Regular cab F150 getting IRX 35 on doors and rear window, AIR 90 on the windshield.

Edited by ErieTint