I knew this tool was useless, but just had to find out myself. Its hard to grip and I just dont see using it for anything. Obviously not designed by a tinter and is why its worthless. 

Edited by pbalentine
Spelling

On 6/20/2019 at 6:14 AM, TintWizard said:

I don’t use it much but I wouldn’t say it’s useless . It works best if reversed for deep reach areas on certain cars. It’s not an everyday use tool

Thats true if you it for some vehicles. I guess I feel the titan can do what the reach can. One tool I do like that I picked up recently is a blue and yellow quick foot. Great for tight bottom corners on bgs and I use it to shrink underneath spoilers. 

1 hour ago, jh812 said:

It's really a pain in the ass, took two attempts. Was going to try and pull the deck but wasn't successful. You're really just moving water around and hoping for the best. 

You have to strip like half the interior to get the deck out. Tried it on the last one I did, fucked up a speaker and knocked a defroster tab off the glass putting it back in. Fuck those cars. Leave it to GM to produce what should be the easiest rear window to tint and make it a pain in the ass.

Also when the deck does come out the design pisses you off even more because it's domed over the area, if GM had just put it in there flat or concave we would have all the room necessary 

Edited by highplains
I wasn't done