Car Window Tint type for my issues.

Hi, first time posting.

Maybe some of you experts can point me in the right direction regarding car window tint for my situation, as I am a little overwhelmed with all the info.

I have a severe UV sensitivity, so blocking UV is most important. Also, I just got a 2019 Sabaru Legacy, which I like, but the large center console inside is very reflective when the sun is out, which is very aggravating. So, blocking incoming light is a factor too. I’m also considering putting something clear or light on the windshield for UV legal or not . (I think I can get a waver.) I think the windshield and side front windows are laminated, the back 2 are not. I can’t tell about the rear window.

Here are my priorities:

1. Block the max possible UV. (Have any of these tints been tested with a UV measuring instrument, and been found to really be effective blocking out UV?)

2. Block enough visible incoming light to solve the car’s interior reflection problem.

3. Distant 3rd is to prevent heat entering the car. (The first 2 are most important.)

I’m also concerned about getting what I wanted/paid for and not switched to a cheaper tint without my knowledge. I live in Arlington, (D/FW) Texas, and want to have it done at a good place anywhere in the metroplex.

Which type of product fits this description the best?

One of my workers has severe UV reactions too. We installed Sun-tek Ceramic-Carbon Film at 55% on her all black car and she's been loving it. She hasn't had any reactions since we have installed it. She says "Yeah I would recommend the Ceramic-Carbon, it helps with my sun issues and I don't feel the heat from the rays anymore." The Sun-tek one rejects 44-48% of heat and 99% of the UV rays. We have not had any issues with it, I know some have but I guess it's all preference.