Xpel.. great product, poor stock/customer service

On 9/14/2019 at 10:05 AM, pbalentine said:

Does xpel actually make their own film?

No they don’t. From common knowledge it’s a garware product. But it’s definitely not the same color nor the same adhesive as global. The adhesive is actually stronger and faster setting. And the color has a more blue grey color across the board. Regardless who makes it. It’s a rock solid film

5 hours ago, jh812 said:

How do we know that though? 

So far it’s construction to me is great. And the customer service we’ve been given I have no doubts that “if” we have a failure it will be handled correctly. At the end of the day it performs great. Handles even better. And God forbid it has to be removed due to its adhesive. With the exception of global in my experience every other “big name” film fails and has their faults. We see llumar , 3m and suntek issues a lot come through the shop. And I’d find it hard to believe that all those issues with receipts testifying their origin were bait and switch jobs. No it doesn’t cooperate great with a plotter when your used to global lol. But other than setup switch. I love the film. And it added a great Ir ceramic to our lineup.

added:  not trying to bash any other line. Just defending Xpel this far. Hope I don’t regret it in the future but I’m all but 100% confident that won’t be the case