Best place to buy tools?

On 8/31/2019 at 11:59 AM, John B said:

I’m looking to buy my first set of tinting tools. Can anyone tell me where I should look? I want to buy a kit not piece it together. Don’t want to spend a fortune but want quality. Thank you in advance. 

if you know what you want then 44tools.com

if you want to talk to a human to guide and be friendly then call the folks at www.sundistributingdirect.com

A few months ago I needed a new Slim Foot tool which typically retails anywhere from $15-18 on most tint sites. I found a package deal with 8+ tools (which included the slim foot) on Amazon for $17. I probably won’t use half the other tools but it was still a deal. I assume it could be a knockoff but it looks, feels and performs just like ones I have gotten off of 44tools and other reputable sites. Anyway something to think about. Also, when you’re starting out it will take some time to see what tools work best for you. There’s a lot out there that so the same job, just comes down to personal preference.