armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
suntekfilms
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
moveitsmike

Window tint question

Hey guys so I just bought this 96 prelude and I was just curious if a 30” by 70” roll would be enough window tint to cover this coupe, I’m looking on eBay and the roll is under 200 bucks. Going to find someone to install it for me, not looking to spend 500 on window tint. IMG_2392.JPG

Is it 70 feet or 70 inches in length? Either way, I think the Prelude back window is taller than 30” top to bottom. So that would mean the film would get spliced. And that’s caacaa. I have people call me from time to time and ask me how much I charge to install their film. I flat out tell them I only install my own film. The majority of the cost in a tint job is my skill and professionalism. Not the actual film. Although I refuse to buy a sub-standard product. 

Is it 70 feet or 70 inches in length? Either way, I think the Prelude back window is taller than 30” top to bottom. So that would mean the film would get spliced. And that’s caacaa. I have people call me from time to time and ask me how much I charge to install their film. I flat out tell them I only install my own film. The majority of the cost in a tint job is my skill and professionalism. Not the actual film. Although I refuse to buy a sub-standard product. 

Fair enough.