armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
suntekfilms
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Stewy

Facebook is soooo behind

It is just now that Facebook groups are realizing that Flex Film is trash. I know that many people knew but it was so filtered that all the noobs were with it. But I think thats about to change.

17 hours ago, Stewy said:

It is just now that Facebook groups are realizing that Flex Film is trash. I know that many people knew but it was so filtered that all the noobs were with it. But I think thats about to change.

That's why he creates his own groups and blocks the people that say anything bad about his ever changing product. 

The FlexFilm squad work diligently to create a captive audience VIa his FB pages. That material has been around for a while now and it's beginning to come back to haunt installers who fell for the gimmick. A while ago STS was a bit candid when talking about that particular reboxer...and he was less than impressed. 

First comment on a the last youtube vid of this company

-doesnt matter if your film fails at 6 months i guess..

-owner reply:

Not sure what you are talking about. Most people would think you should not waste your time on a film like Prime sold by a company who does not make it and will not tell where it is made or how it is made or even how it performs that has not even been out for two years. How do you know it will fail or not? It is still in the honeymoon period. Flexfilm has been out for 10 years. Where are all the failures at? We are still waiting for people to call us. We are not perfect and have had a few quality control issues over the last decade but far less than Xpel. Every tint manufacturer will have some on occasion. If anybody enjoying these comments wants the highest performing film manufactured by a Global 500 company who is the largest film manufacturer in the World, check out where you can get some at Www.flexfilmstore.com. And if you really like Xpel film , you will like our Retroflex. We use the other supplier like Xpel for some of that fast shrinking deep dyed Gen4 product that everyone seems to love