Tint advice

I used to sling a lot of Llumar and have tried just about every other type of film out there.  Llumar is a quality product with horrible business practices.  They really don't look out for the smaller shops economically in my opinion.  Anyone that won't sell you film just because you aren't ordering enough in volume from them is not looking out for the little guy.  

Global is as good or better in some cases than Llumar.  If you can get a good distributor who won't drop you if you don't order a certain dollar amount ever month, then Global would definitely be the way to go. Rock solid film from a manufacturer that has all of the components to produce film from beginning to end.  Llumar has the same thing but they had to spend years buying companies here and there and changing there name a few times before they got to the beginning to end stage.  

So in short,,,, Global is just as solid as Llumar and will do any installer or shop just as a high quality film for installation.   

Just my two cents. :twocents 

Edited by Bham

On 10/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, Tumi wraps said:

Hello, I’m branching out in the next few month, been using llumar ATC, but I’m looking to purchase from express window film, you guys know of anything similar to the llumar brand? 

Which Llumar film?  

My shop used to use Llumar until the ceramic started coming back and the service starting gong down hill... we switched to Auto Bahn (Huper group) .. if you guys are familiar with the Canadian suppliers from back in the day at Llumar they are the same guys who started Auto Bahn and are running it.. best service ever!!! from this bunch... the product itself is a nicer colour hue then Formula One (llumar)  ... the I3 Super ceramic has new technology that makes the install so easy (heat shrinking) my tinters encourage me to sell everyone the I3 super ceramic.... check out Tekton Performance films