Best ceramic carbon tint that can be bought without a commercial account

Your best bet is Express films below...they also have a good track record.  They have a Ceramic option but not a Carbon Ceramic.  Keep in mind, the "Carbon" part of that just means the film uses Carbon pigment to color the film versus the traditional dyed method.  This is typically done on cheaper films that the manufacturer can't do deep-dyed which saves them money and gives you a similar lifetime as deep-dyed.  So basically, the "Carbon" part doesn't really mean anything.

https://expresswindowfilms.com/automotive/

I am in the same boat.   I want to buy tint but just buy out right but buy quality tint.  Going to practice and see if I can turn this into a weekend business. 

You suggest Express, which one of their films would you say is the "best" with life/color stabilty and heat.  

Edited by TX-455

2 minutes ago, TX-455 said:

I am in the same boat.   I want to buy tint but just buy out right but buy quality tint.  Going to practice and see if I can turn this into a weekend business. 

You suggest Express, which one of their films would you say is the "best" with life/color stabilty and heat.  

I believe the Non-Reflective Classic is the most used option then Classic Ceramic if you want heat rejection.  They all have a color-stable lifetime warranty.

25 minutes ago, TX-455 said:

I have read on this forum from a number of the posts that Express sells Global stuff.   I don't know if you know or are willing to share if true.   But if that is the case, is that all of them or select ones?

I believe a couple of the lines were the same film or very similar film, like Express Classic and Global QDP were the same...both films are made by Garware.  However, one of the Global dealers will have to confirm which films.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:31 AM, TX-455 said:

If it will be your business, then why not get a business license and solve your film problem?