Film choices

Hello all!! 

So I plan on opening my 1st tint shop here fairly soon, hopefully by late February early March!!

i have been working in high volume tint shops for 7+ years now and have decided to start on my own path and open my own shop.

the question I have is which film to use. I have mostly used global, which I liked a lot and is probably going to be the one I go with. But I also liked maxpro, solarguard and llumar (which I don’t think I will be allowed to use b/c shop in area uses). 

What at do you think? Should I stick with global or should I try something new that I haven’t used before like xpel or 3m? Or something else?

Thanks

So global it is then!!

i have been seeing lots of stuff on here about express being the distributor for global? And I know a couple years ago when I worked for a company that used global that they ordered though expresswindowfilms(I think)......

when I go to expresswindowfilm website it seems as if they only sell...(drumrolllllllllllllll) express, along with express marketing materials such as brochures T-shirts posters those kind of things.

but when I go to filmnow.com it seems to be the global website... and they sell all the same things as express website just with the global logo.. and like literally the exact same things, even the website layout is the same 

question being: is this the same film? Does it matter which website I order it from? Does location matter as far as distribution (in in nky just outside Cincinnati) and then why are they different?

Thanks all who have answered, and I am sure these questions have been posted before (as I still search older posts) but I appreciate all help/feedback 

8 hours ago, 6aeten said:

So global it is then!!

i have been seeing lots of stuff on here about express being the distributor for global? And I know a couple years ago when I worked for a company that used global that they ordered though expresswindowfilms(I think)......

when I go to expresswindowfilm website it seems as if they only sell...(drumrolllllllllllllll) express, along with express marketing materials such as brochures T-shirts posters those kind of things.

but when I go to filmnow.com it seems to be the global website... and they sell all the same things as express website just with the global logo.. and like literally the exact same things, even the website layout is the same 

question being: is this the same film? Does it matter which website I order it from? Does location matter as far as distribution (in in nky just outside Cincinnati) and then why are they different?

Thanks all who have answered, and I am sure these questions have been posted before (as I still search older posts) but I appreciate all help/feedback 

Express is the distributor for certain areas. You can use their brand window film or order Global from them from the specific website. Call or email them and tell them you want to be a Global Window Films Dealer and they will send you a packet. 

It does matter which website you order from and location matters as well. You can also call in order or email them. Web orders over $500 get free shipping so it would be best to email or order from the website.