PPF Software with Edge Wrap function/option/tool

Guest Nas

Hi All,

This is my first post in the forum. I would like to ask which software available that have an "Edge-Wrap" functionality?

Some customers prefer to have the film wrap around the edge of the body part for a complete 100% coverage. One of the many requests is to have the film wrap around the front edge of the hood. Another example is the fender wheel walls.

I was able to find that TruCut has this functionaly. 

Thanks

On 11/10/2019 at 3:44 AM, Guest Nas said:

Hi All,

This is my first post in the forum. I would like to ask which software available that have an "Edge-Wrap" functionality?

Some customers prefer to have the film wrap around the edge of the body part for a complete 100% coverage. One of the many requests is to have the film wrap around the front edge of the hood. Another example is the fender wheel walls.

I was able to find that TruCut has this functionaly. 

Thanks

Does TruCut or Computercut offer already extended patterns?  or do we need to do it manually?

Most pattern software should have an edge wrap "function", whether within the software or pre-wrapped patterns, Filmwraps, Trucut, Computercut, DAP, Film Vinyl designs, 3M, 

Most Companies will give you a trial package to see how you like the functionality and patterns, I Highly suggest trying each software and finding the software that best suits your needs! (and wants!) 

12 hours ago, StekCooper said:

Most pattern software should have an edge wrap "function", whether within the software or pre-wrapped patterns, Filmwraps, Trucut, Computercut, DAP, Film Vinyl designs, 3M, 

Most Companies will give you a trial package to see how you like the functionality and patterns, I Highly suggest trying each software and finding the software that best suits your needs! (and wants!) 

When will Stek will have the PPF software as we are using Dyno PPF too