WHAT HAPPEN TO AEGIS WINDOW TINT

Guest Bubba ALLSTAR AUTO TINT

42 minutes ago, Guest Bubba ALLSTAR AUTO TINT said:

HAVING TROUBLE GETTING A HOLD OF AEGIS WINDOW TINT IN GEORGIA ANY HEARD IF THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS

We are only a few miles from Aegis and used to get tools there all the time.  They have been struggling for some time keeping film and tools in stock.  I have heard many local dealers say they never have the film when they call.  We haven't picked up tools in months since they never have Olfa blades.  I remember going to them 6+ years ago and the place was full of employees...they had a receptionist up front, tons of people in the offices, and people in the warehouse.  They haven't had a receptionist in years and the last time I was there, maybe 2 people total in the building.  The lady that was handling my order was struggling to cut the window film for an order when I walked in.  She had to stop and go pull my order from the warehouse herself which took over 10 minutes.  I peeked into the warehouse and most lights were turned off with not a person in sight.  So I wouldn't be shocked if they have finally closed up shop.  If I remember, I will swing by there tomorrow to see if they are open.

YES I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY ORDERS COMPLETE . I HAVE BEEN BUYING FILM FROM THEM FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS AND IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS BUYING WHAT EVER THEM HAD .THEY CHANGED WHAT I WAS CARRYING ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES .LAST TIME I TALKED TO THEM THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FILM AND SAID THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO UNTIL THEY GOT INTO THERE NEW PLACE .SO APPARENTLY THEY WERE MOVING BUT IT WOULD SEEM LIKE THEY WOULD BE MANNING THERE PHONE .CANT STAY IN BUSINESS RUNNING LIKE THAT .SINCE ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAVE CUT A DEAL WITH AVERY DENNISON   THANKS LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING 

1 minute ago, Guest Bubba ALLSTAR AUTO TINT said:

YES I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY ORDERS COMPLETE . I HAVE BEEN BUYING FILM FROM THEM FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS AND IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS BUYING WHAT EVER THEM HAD .THEY CHANGED WHAT I WAS CARRYING ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES .LAST TIME I TALKED TO THEM THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FILM AND SAID THAT THEY WERE NOT GOING TO UNTIL THEY GOT INTO THERE NEW PLACE .SO APPARENTLY THEY WERE MOVING BUT IT WOULD SEEM LIKE THEY WOULD BE MANNING THERE PHONE .CANT STAY IN BUSINESS RUNNING LIKE THAT .SINCE ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAVE CUT A DEAL WITH AVERY DENNISON   THANKS LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING 

Avery would most likely be a better quality film.  Aegis is the only film I have seen to have noticeable dirt in the film on the roll.  Saw it a couple of times back when we bought flat glass film from them.

9 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

Dang, hate to hear they are gone. We will probably see a few more re-boxers disappear in the near future with the boom in numbers / names the last couple years. 

......you can take that prediction to the bank....I could also see a large supplier....moving on..

Edited by TomTint

Finally got a hold of them a few weeks ago.They did move there operation and were having problems with the phone. I am sure they have lost most of the customers they had.just hoping they will stand behind the warranties that I have given.ITS A BUNCH ! As of a few weeks ago the didnt have any tint that i normally bought.Avery Dennision is good though.If anyone would like to try it call Brian (very cool dude) 785-813-6730 tell him you got the # from Bubba @ Allstar Auto Tint