Unable to Post/Login: Resolved

Hello everybody, as you probably noticed, over the weekend and up to now, members were not able to log in or post due to technical issues.

Sincere apologies for the down time. Thanks to everyone who emailed me to see if we were OK. 

Some of the URLs on the site have been simplified, so your old bookmarks might need updating. If something is not found from a bookmark, just navigate to it using the site and update your bookmark if needed.

Thanks for understanding.

Haha, was hoping that’s all it was , glad all is well! (Although I’m still having issues with Tapatalk)

Edited by TintWizard

I know it's a bummer but we wont be reinstalling Tapatalk. Like I mentioned in the chat thread, Tapatalk was half the issue and I'm kinda done with them. Chasing back and forth with updates to keep them working, having to pay them to not put their ads on my content etc.

Sorry about that, I hope you understand. :console

Totally  understand ! I’ve always liked the main forum anyways , just got lazy with the Tapa :lol

6 hours ago, tintdude said:

I know it's a bummer but we wont be reinstalling Tapatalk. Like I mentioned in the chat thread, Tapatalk was half the issue and I'm kinda done with them. Chasing back and forth with updates to keep them working, having to pay them to not put their ads on my content etc.

Sorry about that, I hope you understand. :console