Scorpion Film?

Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. First of all just wanted to introduce myself. I currently live in Indiana and just started doing window tinting I started getting more serious about it that's why i decided to join the forum. 

What you guys think or know about Scorpion Window Film? that's what I have been using so far never tried nothing different but I want to get some opinions about other films to offer my clients here.

Thanks guys

Hello, We are in Bloomington and have used Scorpion for 7-8 years now and love it. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced in the 35+ years I have been in the business. Plus Marcus And Billy at UCA Distributing are great as well.

19 hours ago, vanhorn1 said:

Hello, We are in Bloomington and have used Scorpion for 7-8 years now and love it. By far the best customer service I have ever experienced in the 35+ years I have been in the business. Plus Marcus And Billy at UCA Distributing are great as well.

Hi Vanhorn, Awesome. So far they have been great and been very helpful specially since I am just starting out. I am from the north part of Indianapolis. How would you say business is around in Indiana? seasonal or steady? Great to find tinters close by.

any advice you can give me? I am not a shop but I do mobile installs straight to peoples houses

2 hours ago, Indy Tint said:

Hi Vanhorn, Awesome. So far they have been great and been very helpful specially since I am just starting out. I am from the north part of Indianapolis. How would you say business is around in Indiana? seasonal or steady? Great to find tinters close by.

any advice you can give me? I am not a shop but I do mobile installs straight to peoples houses

Post a mobile install video, i never get to see many people who do the outside installs. I'd like to see the secrets to keeping the work clean outside

Edited by Tint Slayer

1 minute ago, Tint Slayer said:

Post a mobile install video, i never get to see many people who do the outside installs. I'd like to see the secrets to keeping the work clean outside

I have a couple appointments tomorrow. I will try to get one done. 

the main secret is clean the window after every step thing you do, and schedule appointments when weather is good. Ask the customer for a covered place to work 9 times out 10 if the customer has a garage they don't mind letting me use it.