Need Help in Setting up Commission or Bonus Structure

This was back when I was window tinting.  Tint a SUV for $200 and I was getting 35% or $70 to do the whole SUV window tint.

I had quit the job and started my own business before getting into paint protection film, and got 100% of the money. 😉

Edited by Capital PPF_Norm

i see, our suv's come with privacy glass in the back so we only have to tint the front 2 windows. also 95% of our work is wholesale which is good cause we have a huge backlog so i don't see us running out of work ever. but the downside is we cant charge retail rates. 

2 hours ago, MR ANDERSON said:

$70 for just tint on a suv or ppf included? our labor bill for 2 window tint is $55, $129 for hood and fender ppf.

I think you maybe missing the pay on % basis. It doesn't matter the amount of work he was doing. If the total ticket was $200 he got 35% of that.

Hourly rate + 10% of the total ticket.  Installer only makes hourly if the car comes back for any redos.  This pay plan has incentive for them to work quickly, but also to do quality work.  If an installer in knocking out two retail full fronts per day, they are going to bring home about $129k annually and bring you over a million in revenue.  Good for both parties.