What are the better and best tint brands?

I've used about every top tier film under the sun in the last 26 years. I've also seen just about all of them rise and fall from time to time with various quality and install issues.  With that being said, the Global HP and Ceramic have been my favorite to date.

Less static when peeling the liner, much less curling when installing. Excellent scratch coating. The color seems to stay more stable than alot of other films I've used in the past, including all the majors. 

Their PPF is also pretty solid as well.

How is SunTek Ultra Vision (40, 50, 70) vs something like the Solarguard  Panorama Sterling or simular Madico or XPEL?
Looking for visual clarity and overall heat reduction for residential use. Most windows will likely have 40 and the most important views something like 50, 60, 70.

thx

On 7/5/2021 at 2:12 PM, Dano said:

I've used about every top tier film under the sun in the last 26 years. I've also seen just about all of them rise and fall from time to time with various quality and install issues.  With that being said, the Global HP and Ceramic have been my favorite to date.

Less static when peeling the liner, much less curling when installing. Excellent scratch coating. The color seems to stay more stable than alot of other films I've used in the past, including all the majors. 

Their PPF is also pretty solid as well.

I've got a car that was tinted 13 years ago with Global HP 05 that has zero color change or fade....pictures to show it too. It is a delivery vehicle and always outside. 

I use Solargard , I use supreme and I use xenith Ir . The new xenith is much improved over the ceramic films that were made before it . Vortex and ultra performance don’t shape much at all . I could spend all day trying to shape those films . Especially ultra performance . So glad they aren’t trying to push that anymore . I only wish they would make a xenith film darker than 15% .