suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
no ma'am

Why......

Old crusty land cruiser, there will be dirt/light gaps. And I’m not wild about pull the hardware on these old pop outs. :40 any advice from the old school would be appreciated :bundy C4430DFA-6F60-40B7-B236-1A8E6A43046D.jpeg.8214fc369d349428f3d5648db9d68faf.jpeg90868ED5-AF59-4BE9-AC5A-0343E452CFB8.jpeg.c76956dc4100f872a9207dcdcce80d2b.jpeg

I’m doing this because a salesguy quit and pissed off a customer on his way out, not gonna person everyone knows this but just damn :moa 

23 hours ago, 808 TINT said:

Id pull it out. The bolts don't look to rusty. You can do it.

I did, it’d been apart recently at Stevie wonder’s paint and body. Not proud of a couple windows on it but even if I was confident in roping glass in/out I wouldn’t have with 50 year old rubber. Junk body with Gm drivetrain only thing cool about it.

4 hours ago, no ma'am said:

I did, it’d been apart recently at Stevie wonder’s paint and body. Not proud of a couple windows on it but even if I was confident in roping glass in/out I wouldn’t have with 50 year old rubber. Junk body with Gm drivetrain only thing cool about it.

Wise decision there. I'm not fond of roping glass to begin with and absolutely despised it every time I was forced to try and reuse the seal. Especially when the seal was available and inexpensive.