Sign in to follow this  
Maggie

Where to buy rolls

I do not own a business. Ive been tinting my own/friends/family car windows and didnt realize it went this deep and that there were other options besides what was on ebay. The last couple of cars i did i used what i thought was reliable and available which was 3m tint off ebay. 

Now that i realize diff good quality brands, im finding it difficult to find where to buy rolls besides off ebay. The websites like llumar and 3m list dealers but im assuming these dealers are for installation and will not sell just the film.

Where can I buy rolls of 3m, llumar, sungard, etc? (links if possible)

If your getting unto it and just starting try a place like tintclub.com or express window films for some good quality film . 
On tint club they offer dyed, carbon and ceramic window film lines and they come unbranded, but I can tell you where they come from lol. All good film 

You cannot buy 3M, Llumar, Sungard and many other major brands unless you become an authorized dealer/installer but to do that you need to become a legit business entity. Even then you need to be vetted and approved depending on the brand/manufacturer as their criteria will vary. 

People who are selling those name brands on ebay for the most part aren't really supposed to be doing that and sometimes you're not even getting the actual brand. It's happened to me before.