Geoshield back in the house w a brand new Carbon

Hey guys it has been years since I have gotten on tintdude but this is the place that feed my passion for window film from the beginning. It has been a long crazy trip for me. My partner and I started a solar panel company back in 2012 and ended up splitting ways. He took the solar panel company and i took Geoshield. Running the business was just not the same without him. I married a great woman and we have been blessed with 3 children in the past 5 years. Boy 5, Girl 3 and Boy 1. I took a step back from Geoshield to focus on raising my kids as my wife works full time. Fortunately my time as entrepreneur trained me well for being a dad. At the beginning of this year I decided to dedicate myself back to Geoshield and make it into the company i always dreamed it could be. I am older and wiser now and have learned from my mistakes. I am excited to be getting the chance to interact with you all again. We have a killer new Carbon Film that our dealers are freaking out about.

http://geoshieldusa.com/geoshield-c2-carbon-automotive-window-film/

If you are interested please contact me or if you just want to talk about the good ole days or feeling stuck or unmotivated I am here to listen. Geoshield has always been about David vs Goliath. If you feel like you are not getting love from your current supplier because you are small or don't order enough give me a call. We are all about the Underdog. We are the underdog. We want your business and we have the products to beat the big boys. I look forward to hearing from you all.