Contamination issue

Almost every car I do has little what people think are bubbles in the tint but it’s some sort of contamination. I clean the windows over and over I’ve tried a number of different cleaning methods. New spray bottle bottled water so on. Can anybody help me please. Thi is a huge problem 

Here’s what the film looked like after shrink before liner is removed so it’s on the outside of the film. This is after using bug scrubber sponge and squeegee. It actually went on fine but somehow it almost always ends up on the finished product. I haven’t been able to take a picture of that yet but I will. Any surface I put the film on is smooth and clean from plotter to glass board to vehicle. You can see the little dots in the lower pictures after install. 

800A6E0C-8521-4574-B76D-70120A214922.png

8C140E45-8E55-441C-9A90-8C5B83E58CB0.jpeg

E0F1B6A7-856F-42F1-A16C-F13796F43A7F.jpeg

Edited by John B
Add photo

Environment, both the shop and the vehicle have a huge part.  The water you use, the film you use, the way you clean, the way you peel and handle the film, your personal hygiene and clothes cleaning practices can ALL play into small imperfections.....