suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
she tints

Madico's Grand Opening

I went to it and it was very corporate, not many tinters more so business partners and such of Madico. They created a new warehouse and moved from their old location to the new one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SJ Window Tinting
      In business for over 30 years in South Jersey, our busy shop is looking to add experienced, professional car window tinters to our team. Work in a clean facility with a great clientele. Films and tools are on site. We offer top pay, bonus incentives, and a signing bonus!

Must have a minimum of two years experience in auto window tinting and PPF, customer service skills, plotter/computer cutting, and able to produce quality, time efficient jobs. Looking for a professional that pays close attention to detail and takes pride in their work. Must have a valid driver’s license.

Join our professionals now, by emailing sharon@sjwindowtinting.com to set up an interview. We can’t wait to have you aboard!

• By lorenzotint
      Looking for The High End Auto Window Film installer in the New York City, Westchester, Hudson/ Bergen NJ and Fairfield CT Tristate area with a Professional installation showroom/facility. Lorenzotint has been a Madico Window Films Dealer since 1996. We stock Wincos IR Technologhy Glass Coatings 90/70/60/45%. Lorenzotint has been installing Auto Films since 1981. Call for more information 718-994-9100 today and I will advise you personally. Follow Lorenzotint on Instagram for pictures of our installations.

• Guest papatint
      By Guest papatint
      We are hiring for an additional film installer.  Our business is located in Sacramento, Ca.  We do residential and commercial flat glass only, no automotive film.  We are busy and have plenty of work if you are experienced and capable.  We want to find someone who is experienced that can do clean precise installations.  We pay per square foot so as long as you do quality work you can make as much as you can install, the more driven you are to make money the better!  We are hiring for full-time and part-time positions.  Please email me with your resume if you are interested. PapaTint916@Gmail.com 

•  Must have a clean driving record & a drivers license.
      •  Must have a minimum of 2 years experience filming flat glass.  The more experience the better!
      •  Experience installing and/or removing window coverings is a plus.
      •  Experience doing auto film or working with vinyl is a plus but is not required.
      •  Experience installing security film and working with Dow995 is a big plus.
      •  Must be clean and look professional.  
      •  You should have your own tools.  We can supply cleaning and installation blades.
      •  Must be able to pass a drug test if the commercial job requires it (and some jobs do).  
      •  A good positive attitude goes a long way here, no divas please.

WORK AVAILABLE NOW!  Email me today, start work tomorrow!  
    • By Devil with bad attitude
      Seeing we are on this topic which is a great conversation piece, here is my take on the Madico Charcool 35 since it came out.

I can't remember when this was originally entered into the Aussie market but it was a very, very long time ago and hand on my heart " I have NEVER had one warranty comeback or any film related issue on this product."

That is a fantastic run and it might cost a bit more which is negligible, but not ever having to worry about returns is just brilliant.

Devil
    • By vquestfilms.com
      The Huper Optik, Vista, and Madico SunScape Meetings were all held last week. Did anyone go? What did you think?
      I just got back from the HO meeting in Vegas, record attendance this year it was pretty cool.