TintDude

Last One to Post Wins

Can we start a thread labeled " The Tom & Mike Fight " and transfer all that banter to it.  

I kinda don't want it to stop because it's entertaining and somewhat educational, but it doesn't need to be in the WDYT today thread.  

just a suggestion. :evilgrin    :duel 

24 minutes ago, TintDude said:

I hear you. It's tough for me to do anything without pissing both parties off in a situation like this. 

These two....nah...., neither one would mind if you did that, and they would probably continue.  They are both very smart individuals with a lot of squeegee cred.  

They love to hate each other I think, but I don't think you would piss them off.  Might get a laugh out of it, Who knows ?  

Although, I think Mike is a little more sensitive than Tom.  He might go back to creeping and not saying anything again...... :dunno 

Edited by Bham

27 minutes ago, Bham said:

Can we start a thread labeled " The Tom & Mike Fight " and transfer all that banter to it.  

I kinda don't want it to stop because it's entertaining and somewhat educational, but it doesn't need to be in the WDYT today thread.  

just a suggestion. :evilgrin    :duel 

17 minutes ago, TintDude said:

I hear you. It's tough for me to do anything without pissing both parties off in a situation like this. 

I like this idea, we can call it "Tint Thunderdome" two tinters enter, one tinter leaves

-1x-1.jpg

Heck,,,, I'll ask them,,, I aint skeered .  

Hey @TomTint and @MikeMN  Can we start y'all a thread (aka, fight zone) so y'all can discuss these things in your own arena.  (( for us to enjoy of course )). 

Whatcha think ?  :?   

It'll be like our own little TintDude series.  :tv     Tune in next week to hear Tom say....................

Edited by Bham

Some DFD Dry Erase for walls. This piece is 18' long. Almost 250 lineal feet in all at this project. 

IMG_0415.PNG