suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
alancorp

llumar air 80 vs autobahn air ceramic 80

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to tint my front windshield and wondering if anyone has any insights on llumar air 80 vs autobahn air ceramic 80. I know there is a lot of info out there on the llumar but I can't find much on the autobahn air ceramic 80.

Thanks,

As far as clarity/quality goes they will be on the same level.  Overall heat rejection is almost the same but AIR 80 will block more Infrared Heat...86% versus 68%.  The only difference in warranty is Autobahn films have a transferable warranty to the next owner of the vehicle.  Personally I wouldn't care if the next owner has a warranty or not, but it is a difference.  Lastly, Llumar AIR has been on the market for much longer.  I would not worry about the film as much as choosing the shop that is going to do a better job.  So go with the shop that has the better reputation and the one you feel more comfortable with.

48 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

As far as clarity/quality goes they will be on the same level.  Overall heat rejection is almost the same but AIR 80 will block more Infrared Heat...86% versus 68%.  The only difference in warranty is Autobahn films have a transferable warranty to the next owner of the vehicle.  Personally I wouldn't care if the next owner has a warranty or not, but it is a difference.  Lastly, Llumar AIR has been on the market for much longer.  I would not worry about the film as much as choosing the shop that is going to do a better job.  So go with the shop that has the better reputation and the one you feel more comfortable with.

Thanks DynamicATL. I know the Air 80 has a slight blueish hue to the tint. Do you know if the Autobahn has the same blue hue?

Edited by alancorp

2 minutes ago, alancorp said:

Thanks DynamicATL. I know the Air 80 has a slight blueish hue to the tint. Do you know if the Autobahn has the same blue hue?

Every 70/80 film I have ever seen has a blueish hue.

11 hours ago, alancorp said:

Do you have any experience with the autobahn air ceramic 80? Does that scratch easily also?

No experience with that one just Lulu. Air80

On 2/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, K13evin said:

Not express 70%.  It's got a nice tan look to it.  And offers good heat rejection.  

The Express 70 I have used is green

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this