Sign in to follow this  
highplains

Last One To Post 2.0

I left early yesterday morning to go to the gym and my hubby was still in bed so I wanted to make sure he wasnt late for work so I messaged him. I was glad I wasnt drinking coffee when I read his reply. In after thought, I could have come up with a better question the second time around like, isnt it a bit early to be drunk in the day and what the heck did you put in your coffee?

received_620197738759967.jpeg

:lol2    I like him.  :poke  

Sheesh,,,,,,, Mercury Sable :facepalm   All you gotta do is say it.  I don't think there was a quote "good" version of this car to tint.  They all suck.  :barf  

And of course,  tape won't stick to any of the felt and one of the rear windows won't roll down.  :mad   

This one is going to be a "best I can do with it" type of install.   :pullinghair 

Edited by Bham

1 hour ago, Bham said:

:lol2    I like him.  :poke  

Sheesh,,,,,,, Mercury Sable :facepalm   All you gotta do is say it.  I don't think there was a quote "good" version of this car to tint.  They all suck.  :barf  

And of course,  tape won't stick to any of the felt and one of the rear windows won't roll down.  :mad   

This one is going to be a "best I can do with it" type of install.   :pullinghair 

Had to pull the panel on dad’s Taurus wagon same window lol and smack the sheet metal where the motor is a few times and it started working again. 

Edited by no ma'am
Clips are tight as hell but it’s bad

47 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Had to pull the panel on dad’s Taurus wagon same window lol and smack the sheet metal where the motor is a few times and it started working again. 

Tried that already.  No luck.  But Pandora got jokes this morning; playing ........  " My Hooptie " Sir Mix-a-Lot  :radio   

Edited by Bham