Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

Last One To Post 3

34 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Got to drink some  :beer with my boy @Super Dave tonight and rap about the tint game :thumb 

Good times bro- the struggle is real and it’s good to be able laugh about all the stuff we go through on the daily...

9 hours ago, MikeMN said:

Hey TD. actually it is my neck, I had an appointment with a surgeon last week and I will have a cervical MRI soon. eventually I will have a C-2 through C-7 cervical fusion. probably soon. at this point I am not sure how much longer I will be working as it is becoming more and more difficult to do what I have done for over 30 some years. 

Mike, I'm 35 years in this trade..a couple more and I'm out..... it's hard on your body and joints. Hanging tens of thousands of SF year after year after year .....takes a toll. ..Then add 8+mill...... 

15 hours ago, MikeMN said:

Hey TD. actually it is my neck, I had an appointment with a surgeon last week and I will have a cervical MRI soon. eventually I will have a C-2 through C-7 cervical fusion. probably soon. at this point I am not sure how much longer I will be working as it is becoming more and more difficult to do what I have done for over 30 some years. 

Hate to hear that about you. I had mt MRI now waiting on dr. To get me into my neurosurgeon who did my lumbar surgeries. I know that if I gave neck surgery Ill be done tinting for good. How did you injure your neck?

20 hours ago, TintDude said:

And I thought I had neck issues. Dang man, fusion can't be good. I hope it works out bro. 

Thanks Dude.

5 hours ago, TNTLady said:

Hate to hear that about you. I had mt MRI now waiting on dr. To get me into my neurosurgeon who did my lumbar surgeries. I know that if I gave neck surgery Ill be done tinting for good. How did you injure your neck?

Regarding my cervical issues,back in 2010 I had a C-2 through C7 Laminoplasty   , bilateral foraminotomies @C-3-4, C4-5 C-5 -6 C6-7. my discharge diagnosis  was cervical spondylosis with myelopathy. at the time they wanted to do a fusion but not enough time to wait because I am a smoker, I have degenerative disc disease.I also have lumbar issues as well and that will happen down the road.

:yawn   Morning ever  E  body   :sigh  Wish spring would get here.  Tired of cold, wet weather. :raining   

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 8.36.33 AM.png

edited to say that I think the clutch in my butt is going out.  Can't seem to get my ass in gear today.  

Edited by Bham