Help Llumar CTX vs. SunTek CIR

Any one have an idea which one of these films are better in quality, heat reduction and overall life? Need to tint my SUV.

Either llumar CTX or suntek nano ceramic 

Percentage tint would be 25-30% all around. 

In a Honda Pilot 2019

$285 for llumar CTX 

$250 for Suntek ceramic 

Thanks

CTX hands down.  Llumar is considered a higher-end film where as Suntek is a mid-grade.  Suntek films have bad low angle haze and scratches very easily...another consumer was just on here last week complaining about the haze on her 2 front doors.  IMO, CTX is going to be a better match to the rear privacy windows than CIR.

11 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

CTX hands down.  Llumar is considered a higher-end film where as Suntek is a mid-grade.  Suntek films have bad low angle haze and scratches very easily...another consumer was just on here last week complaining about the haze on her 2 front doors.  IMO, CTX is going to be a better match to the rear privacy windows than CIR.

What do y’all recommend to match the rear as they are factory stained. I want to tint the whole suv but would want to match front to back. Do I do lighter tint in the back and darker in front to match them? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, GoWarriors123 said:

What do y’all recommend to match the rear as they are factory stained. I want to tint the whole suv but would want to match front to back. Do I do lighter tint in the back and darker in front to match them? 

Thanks

You will need the shop to meter your stock windows to see what they are...can range from 18-30 depending on the vehicle.  If your rear windows are closer to 30, you could do a 50 on the rear windows and 15 on the front.  If the rear windows are closer to 20%, you could do AIR 80 on the rear windows and 15 on the front.

45 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

You will need the shop to meter your stock windows to see what they are...can range from 18-30 depending on the vehicle.  If your rear windows are closer to 30, you could do a 50 on the rear windows and 15 on the front.  If the rear windows are closer to 20%, you could do AIR 80 on the rear windows and 15 on the front.

Does your shop carry AIR 80?is the air 80 a ceramic film?  I maybe in the ATL area in coming weeks.