spacer
3M Training
Llumar
xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Slayer

Coronavirus

We have some light days mid-week recently but slammed early/late in the week.  We are slammed on the retail side so hasn't affected us as of yet.  Hopefully people will see past the media pushing panic and continue business as usual.  I do agree with the closings of anything that has a large amount of people gathered together (sporting events, colleges, concerts) just because it can spread quickly in those situations.  The big shocker was the NBA postponing the season.  Personally, I'm still doing my normal routines, just skipping anything with large crowds.  I'm a millennial so not really worried about it besides possible loss in business.

Edited by DynamicATL

16 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

continue business as usual. 

That's my biggest worry at the moment. As stuff shuts down... the stock market continues to tank, etc... I think it's bound to have a ripple effect and business will slow. Tint isn't a necessity

I do think once everything is done with, things will bounce back fairly quickly.

13 hours ago, Roach said:

That's my biggest worry at the moment. As stuff shuts down... the stock market continues to tank, etc... I think it's bound to have a ripple effect and business will slow. Tint isn't a necessity

I do think once everything is done with, things will bounce back fairly quickly.

We are 100% flat glass and booked for the next 6 weeks. Have a pile of bids on the desk to do and another pile that are waiting approval. If we do see a slowdown, it will be due to construction sites being closed and work not getting done for us to do our part. .. then once the panic subsided it's going to be a shit show with everyone yelling to hurry up and get here ...all at once. 

Edited by TomTint

I guess from everything I have read online, our shop got affected the most. There was a big job that we were suppose to do (6 figures) and it was suppose to be the biggest job we have ever had. It got postponed/canceled because the place shutdown because of the virus. But the shop itself is still slammed so its business as usual.

I think the media causing all this panic is going to kill more people than the supposed virus. They have to be aware of what they are causing. Now that all the alphabet agencies got the go ahead who knows what they will do with this. Never let a good emergency go to waste they say. And in an election year. Watch, this will be weaponized against us like everything else winds up.

1 hour ago, alberts316 said:

They just shut down every ski slope in Colorado for two weeks!

That will just about end the ski season won't it ? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

3M Training

Contact TintDude tintdude@gmail.com