suntek
spacer
xpel
suntek
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Slayer

Coronavirus

China is using this to their advantage and we have to deal with it too, which is part if their agenda. They should of kept everything mostly open. More people would get sick but at least the economy would go in a ditch. The virus is only  dangerous to the young and elderly. Its like a normal flu to most. CDC guy reported yesterday, 99% recovery & 1% death. Sounds kind of like the normal flu doesnt it? 

Ive shut down until 4-7-20. Shelter in place order for the bay area. Even though they have an exemption for auto repair and related business. Business has slowed drastically. I have enough to cover expenses for a few awhile but if this drags then Im done for. 

IMO, ...this is going to be a 3-1/2 month long ordeal. If you don't have the means to hold out that long, it's going to get tough..real tough. Even after the virus passes, it's going to take another few months for people to get caught up with bills that had been put off or have built up. ...Buckle your seat belts boys and girls..it's going to get real bumpy. 

We are still busy, I have a job this Thursday for a very large 5th generation  construction company at their new HQ, they sent an E-Mail asking a few questions, Do you have a persistent cough....... Have you been out of the country ......ect...............:blink

13 hours ago, MikeMN said:

We are still busy, I have a job this Thursday for a very large 5th generation  construction company at their new HQ, they sent an E-Mail asking a few questions, Do you have a persistent cough....... Have you been out of the country ......ect...............:blink

We had those same general questions asked of us a couple weeks ago... as the east coast NY / Boston etc is that far ahead of the rest of the country ..X Washington state / CA.... early this week our Governor shut down all construction in the city and it has been xtended to other towns as well. NY will be I. Full lockdown in the next 24/48 hours...Mass in the next 5 days. ... the other large metro areas in mid America will likely we the same thing i2-4 weeks from now. 

Here in the sf bay area shit has stopped. im still remaining open but phone is dead, have a few walk ins, shits can be worse than 9/11 if this goes on for longer than 3 months. 

keep your head up guys.