spacer
3M Training
Llumar
xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Slayer

Coronavirus

Vegas is the same way, ghost town on the strip. Governor ordered shut down for 30 days & all nonessential work stopped at noon today.  I still see other "nonessential" work going on, I too wonder what the penalty is? Who decides what is essential? Safety and security film will be essential in a couple weeks if this keeps up. Hope we all make it out of this ok. 

2 hours ago, Diablo's Tint said:

Vegas is the same way, ghost town on the strip. Governor ordered shut down for 30 days & all nonessential work stopped at noon today.  I still see other "nonessential" work going on, I too wonder what the penalty is? Who decides what is essential? Safety and security film will be essential in a couple weeks if this keeps up. Hope we all make it out of this ok. 

Here bro. Same state so we are on the same boat.

Screenshot_20200318-220829_Chrome.jpg

19 hours ago, Tint Eastwood said:

Damn Tom, really hate to say it but you’re worse than the MSM. 

You may be right but damn......I’d hate to walk around with your little black raincloud all the time. :twocents 

The last thing I have is a little black rain cloud... we are in one of the hot spots so I'm seeing things happen in real time that you probably have not. ...but will as this evolves. 

Edited by TomTint

On 3/16/2020 at 1:03 PM, jconnors said:

damn democratic hoax-how did they come up with this hoax?  we need trump to uncover this and drain it from the swamp

Read the bok Shadowland by Tom Horn. He predicted a pandemic last October as another ploy of the eletist group to stopTrumps reelectionfor 2020. Proving they do not care for the average working Americans. They only want power and money to continue flowing in their favor. Plus more mind blowing evidence that the average person cannot fathom.

On 3/18/2020 at 9:53 AM, TomTint said:

We had those same general questions asked of us a couple weeks ago... as the east coast NY / Boston etc is that far ahead of the rest of the country ..X Washington state / CA.... early this week our Governor shut down all construction in the city and it has been xtended to other towns as well. NY will be I. Full lockdown in the next 24/48 hours...Mass in the next 5 days. ... the other large metro areas in mid America will likely we the same thing i2-4 weeks from now. 

Today was my last day working, Perhaps for 4 to 5 weeks at this point.....I can not bring this shit home.

19 hours ago, Stewy said:

Also, revoking business licenses is one of the consequences.

I saw that, but he hasn't posted an executive order yet so nothing is mandatory as of now. The news is telling people to stop calling 911 to report non essential businesses that are working. 

I went to my shop today and saw that no one is taking this thing serious. A bunch of cars are out and a bunch of businesses are open. I called the health department and they said to stay close.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

3M Training

Contact TintDude tintdude@gmail.com