spacer
3M Training
Llumar
xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Slayer

Coronavirus

Georgia has triple the infections than Nevada with 10 deaths vs 1.  Most businesses are still open here except gyms, clubs, and many restaurants are going to take-out only.  There is still plenty of people on the road...I am out and about daily.  We are still pretty busy, not as busy as we should be in March but still solid.  The only thing we have put on hold is flat glass for obvious reasons.  I hope they do not end up mandating businesses to be closed.

I was just reading that the govn of PA said all non-essential businesses must close. Jersey hasn't gone that far yet... I had a job scheduled for monday in PA.. I guess that's not happening. 

This is gonna suck since I don't have savings to last me for a few months. :nervous

5 hours ago, DynamicATL said:

Georgia has triple the infections than Nevada with 10 deaths vs 1.  Most businesses are still open here except gyms, clubs, and many restaurants are going to take-out only.  There is still plenty of people on the road...I am out and about daily.  We are still pretty busy, not as busy as we should be in March but still solid.  The only thing we have put on hold is flat glass for obvious reasons.  I hope they do not end up mandating businesses to be closed.

The next 7-10 days are going to tell the story of the spread. If it continues to grow 50% overnight.... the nation will have a shelter in place order 

On 3/21/2020 at 11:13 AM, Bham said:

weatherman mentions a little bit of snow.

Same thing happens here with the 's' word.

The thing I don't get about this though - even in states where they've closed basically everything - supermarkets are still open. Supplies and still going to be trucked in. You are still allowed to go to the store to buy food. There is no reason to panic buy anything. Nothing is going to run out... roads aren't impassable. 

:krazy

Dragon Distributing is being forced to close the warehouse  :blink     No orders being shipped after today.

Edited by Bham

GF and i went out for a hike yesterday, you see other people along the path and everyone moves like 10 feet away from each other lol it's like some sort of cooties etiquette out there now.

In the store some guy walked by with bad breath and i was thinking if i can smell his breath i could be inhaling coronavirus, i smell some ladies perfume and i'm thinking if i can smell her perfume i'm within range of her coronavirus... it does get in your head a bit and changes how you act.

Yeah there were TONS of people up here in the Smokeys hiking/biking/kayaking. It looked like the mid summer rush with all the cars overflowing parking areas and overlooks. Almost entirely out of state plates. Have a feeling they are going to put tighter restrictions on the locals because of these “outta-towners”.

I don't understand closing parks and boat ramps.  People stay to themselves when boating.  One at a time on the ramp and it's not like they are jumping from boat to boat.  Parks and walking trails should be okay also especially if people are acting the way y'all say they are.  Some of this stuff I understand and A LOT OF IT I DON"T!!   :crazy 

Yeah, it’s a weird situation. I know how I feel about it, just not sure if that’s the way I should feel about it though.... :chin 

Haven’t heard if they’ve shutdown the boat ramps around here. Was thinking of taking the boys fishing if we ever have another sunny day.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

3M Training

Contact TintDude tintdude@gmail.com