Applying tint

Good afternoon everyone i am relatively new to the tinting game been at it for about 7 months taught myself through a lot of trial and error and youtube videos. My question today is about once tint is applied and being squeegeed out i tend to see a lot of water build up and bubbles afterwards no matter how much i squeegee. What am i doing wrong or what can i do to keep that from happening i get a lot of people coming asking about those bubbles most times they go away and lay flat on their own but other times it creates pockets of air and i gotta redo the window again

I don’t think a blue max is ideal for cleaning, too stiff imo. what windows are you fighting in what area of the window, and what car is probably the most useful info. Pics would be more helpful than anything. Here’s my mobile/sidework stuff.

Edited by no ma'am

2 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I don’t think a blue max is ideal for cleaning, too stiff imo. what windows are you fighting in what area of the window, and what car is probably the most useful info. Pics would be more helpful than anything 

Its pretty much any car that i do and usally i find them around the middle part of the window. I will be tinting a few cars tomorrow so i will definitely take some pics when i see them tomorrow 

Just now, Newtinter2020 said:

Its pretty much any car that i do and usally i find them around the middle part of the window. I will be tinting a few cars tomorrow so i will definitely take some pics when i see them tomorrow 

If you’re two staging (half peeling) this could just mean you’re not flushing down right or not using enough slip. But yeah bring the pics.

It's Pictures of these bubbles you mention that we need to see. It pretty much doesn't matter what squeegee you use there shouldn't be any bubbles (as such) visible.
Depending on your cleaning process, slip solution amd squeegee used your bubbles could be a variety of problems , but most likely are pockets around contamination.