Hello. Please help and advice.

The team Finished 9 days ago window tint with SunTek 8.5Mil ULV-DS 40 project in Chicago.

We`ve already installed a lot of Suntek Safety & Security window film, and some water  bubbles is fine and will completely disappear in 2-3 Months. We know that. 

When we left the project, the windows were completely fine, but when the team came back a week later for 995 application, we`ve noticed that bubbles on the picture.

We had very similar with 3M Ultra S600 film, but the bubbles were visible from the start, and 3M replaced the film for us later.

The weather in Chicago was fine, and interior temperature was above 65F. We`ve squeegee the film with Blue Max 4 times.  I`ve read that its better to use an Orange Crush at least, but we never had an issue like that because of using a blue max. The water solution was - 2 drops of J&J Shampoo for 2 pints of water.

The SunTek technician said that we dont squeegee enough the solution out, but he also said that this bubbles will go away, but it will take more time than usual. Around 3 months, and in June should look fine. Right now we will not do the 995 corning, and want to wait a month and see how it will look. Did someone have the same or similar? Please advice if that will disappear with a time. Thanks!

20200312_140650.jpg

20200312_141148.jpg

20200312_141654.jpg

Regarding the bubbles in your pic, unfortunately they will never dry as it now has air mixed with left over water residue.Air will not pass through the film,I would have used more slip and I would have set the top first and then squeegeed with vertical passes and then trim the film and then horizontal passes starting at the bottom and going up drying the edge as doing so. Not sure how you would have that much water after 4 times with a blue max, perhaps you are not doing a 75 % over lap when squeegeeing the film. per your demographic the film should be fully cured well with in 4 weeks time.