Sign in to follow this  
TintDude

lots of tired people #12

Im thinking about closing shop for a bit. I have auto immune and my dr. Reccomended that I do so.😑

Can we start a thread labeled " The Tom & Mike Fight " and transfer all that banter to it.  

I kinda don't want it to stop because it's entertaining and somewhat educational, but it doesn't need to be in the WDYT today thread.  

just a suggestion. :evilgrin    :duel 

24 minutes ago, TintDude said:

I hear you. It's tough for me to do anything without pissing both parties off in a situation like this. 

These two....nah...., neither one would mind if you did that, and they would probably continue.  They are both very smart individuals with a lot of squeegee cred.  

They love to hate each other I think, but I don't think you would piss them off.  Might get a laugh out of it, Who knows ?  

Although, I think Mike is a little more sensitive than Tom.  He might go back to creeping and not saying anything again...... :dunno 

Edited by Bham

27 minutes ago, Bham said:

Can we start a thread labeled " The Tom & Mike Fight " and transfer all that banter to it.  

I kinda don't want it to stop because it's entertaining and somewhat educational, but it doesn't need to be in the WDYT today thread.  

just a suggestion. :evilgrin    :duel 

17 minutes ago, TintDude said:

I hear you. It's tough for me to do anything without pissing both parties off in a situation like this. 

I like this idea, we can call it "Tint Thunderdome" two tinters enter, one tinter leaves

-1x-1.jpg