Need a new film to distribute to local installers

Hello, 

The past few years I have been distributing tint throughout my tri county area. I have about 12-15 customers I sell to. Recently though, the company I have been getting my tint from has let the quality go to crap. Anyone know of a company that would be interested in a sub distributor or that sells wholesale? It must be good, quality film, but it doesn't have to be 3m good where it is just far too expensive. Needs to be able to be easy and good to install. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys. 

Edited by mstint1997

56 minutes ago, mstint1997 said:

Hello, 

The past few years I have been distributing tint throughout my tri county area. I have about 12-15 customers I sell to. Recently though, the company I have been getting my tint from has let the quality go to crap. Anyone know of a company that would be interested in a sub distributor or that sells wholesale? It must be good, quality film, but it doesn't have to be 3m good where it is just far too expensive. Needs to be able to be easy and good to install. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys. 

Depending on your pocketbook, you could do as many of the off brand distributors do and have Eastman or Garware provide you white box film. 

8 minutes ago, mstint1997 said:

Thanks. Do you know around how much money is needed?

It depends on how many varieties you are thinking about carrying. There will be a MOQ on each sku. 

1 minute ago, mstint1997 said:

Do you know if it is already produced or they would have to start manufacturing after order is placed?

Without question they already have formulas that they produce. I would suspect being corporate as thy are, they will fleece you to R&D your own build. I would budget 25K per sku for a dyed type auto film for R&D as well as MOQ