props for tintdude.com

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

I was going to wait until monday to do this, but I'll go ahead and do it now.

I kept up this month with all the "extra" income I had due to this site. at the beginning of the month, I seperated the invoices on jobs where I raised the price because of something I had read on here. (for example, the posts on the cadillac catera) I normally would have charged $155 for the catera, but because ot don't like them, I charged $200, and got it. I took the extra $45 and added to the all the extras from the other invoices. as of yesterday, I have $435 in "extra" income. (but I did lose a 2003 benz that I priced for $400 that I normally would have charged $195 because of the threads about the airbags and communication bar)

but still, $435 extra!!!!!!!! thanks to TD, and everybody else that posts on this site. keep up the good work, and if I ever get to meet any of you, the beer is on me. :rollin

oh yeah, I also upped my prices $10 on just the two doors. but I didn't add that to the extras.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FastBackJack

By being on this site and conversing with other tinters I have definatley improved my game. The knowledge that fills this forum is amazing, and priceless. Thank you TD. :lol6 And thanks to everyone else who have posted their tips, tricks, and opinions.

Archived