Reliable source for Huper Optik Ceramic

Guest oizster

Guest oizster

Hello,

I'm new to tinting and interested in practice doing my own tint with Huper Optik Ceramic, who is a good/reliable source/seller that I can buy from? I saw some sellers on ebay and amazon but not sure if they're genuine or fake.

Thanks!

There is only ONE source...Huper Optik. Any only seller advertising Huper, 3M, Llumar or any other major brand is selling a cheap Chinese or Korean knockoff.  Brands like that do not allow you to sell the film and would drop any dealer caught doing it. Not to mention there are professional tinters with 20 year experience that can't shrink Huper Ceramic without ghosting it. You have a better chance of hitting the lottery than doing that as a new tinter...not to mention waste thousands of dollars trying it.

Edited by DynamicATL

We are Super dealers.for flat glass. I have HO on our Sprinter van...it was hard enough for me with 35 years + hanging film to do those. The film is rigid and not that easy to manipulate. ...And it took my door windows about a month to dry as I did them mid winter.