Vinegar as PPF tack solution

Guest Henry Yu

On 5/6/2020 at 4:39 PM, Capital PPF_Norm said:

Haha, well, a 5 year 'retirement' anyways.  I'm building it back up again in North Carolina!  Any new stuff going on?  (I'm gonna have to change my screen name since I sold Invisibra)

I took over Invisibra but I couldn't sign in on this forum cause Norm still had the name and I couldn't log in under it, so now that he's changed his name to Capital maybe I'll be able to get Invisibra back up.....  yeah!!!  lol

Hope everything is going well for you Norm, have you booked your first install for NC yet?  

Josh 

7 hours ago, JoshVette said:

I took over Invisibra but I couldn't sign in on this forum cause Norm still had the name and I couldn't log in under it, so now that he's changed his name to Capital maybe I'll be able to get Invisibra back up.....  yeah!!!  lol

Hope everything is going well for you Norm, have you booked your first install for NC yet?  

Josh 

Yea, you should have told me about needing my name change on TintDude 5 years ago!

Anyways, I don't have the job booked, because I am still waiting for the building owner to put in the walls for my office & there is going to be a dividing wall between my wash bay and my film install bay that isn't up yet.  But otherwise, I have 2 or 3 that are waiting in the wings for me.  (Also, getting big pieces of glass delivered soon to be my work-table top and my roll-around for the shop next week)

Not too far away now though!

On 5/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Capital PPF_Norm said:

Yea, you should have told me about needing my name change on TintDude 5 years ago!

Anyways, I don't have the job booked, because I am still waiting for the building owner to put in the walls for my office & there is going to be a dividing wall between my wash bay and my film install bay that isn't up yet.  But otherwise, I have 2 or 3 that are waiting in the wings for me.  (Also, getting big pieces of glass delivered soon to be my work-table top and my roll-around for the shop next week)

Not too far away now though!

Good to hear things are up and going or getting going for you.

I didn't even know about tintdude back then, plus I had no way to reach you, it's all good though, been staying busy so no worries.  

I don't get on this site too much but check it every now and then.  

Good luck with it all.

Josh