What film should I use?

Hello everyone,

I need advice. I want to start tinting on the side, what tint film to you guys recommend me to use? I have used Suntek and Express window films. It seems that most tint shops in my area use Suntek. I've been thinking of starting with their Carbon. Is this a good film? any fading through out time? I just want to use a film that wont get me customers coming back because of fading. At work, I work with Xpel black and that times I used Express NS Classic charcoal it feels very similar to Xpel. Same question, How good is Express window films? I like Suntek because it is easy to shrink but very flimsy and easier to crease. I like express film because it feels similar to Xpel. The only down side of working with Xpel it seems that I get peanuts in vehicles that I dont usually get when I use Suntek. Would I have the same issues with express films on these certain vehicles?

Between those two I'd personally go with the Express. I've sampled the Suntek and found it scratches waaaaay too easily for me. The express has a solid reputation and history for holding up even in harsher climates. I use xpel and feel like in my experience the express has a slightly (and I mean slightly) more aggressive adhesive but not to the point where it should really make a difference as far as peanuts are concerned but I also don't have peanut issues with Xpel, certainly not compared to the 3M I was using before. If I remember correctly I think the suntek is a slightly thinner film compared to express and xpel so that may account for you different experiences with it laying down on defroster lines without peanuts.

Thanks for your advice, I really  appreciate it. Yes, the suntek is certainly thinner and I have notice how easily it can be scratch. Any recommendations between the classic charcoal 1.1, 1.2, and classic black?