Summer Slip solution

Just curious about what some of you other pros use/prefer during the summer months. 

Generally I use baby shampoo or a non degreasing dish soap (joy, dawn, Ajax ect.) I’ve been adding an extra ounce for side windows. 32oz with a 2oz is what I’m running may add another ounce or 2. 

29 minutes ago, Trent said:

Just curious about what some of you other pros use/prefer during the summer months. 

Generally I use baby shampoo or a non degreasing dish soap (joy, dawn, Ajax ect.) I’ve been adding an extra ounce for side windows. 32oz with a 2oz is what I’m running may add another ounce or 2. 

Joy Non-Ultra at 10 mls per liter of water, i'm finding Dawn Simple Clean is a little more slippery than the Joy Non-Ultra at 10 mls per liter.

Back in the day the recommendation was an ounce of soap per gallon, it's pretty spot on, an ounce is 30 mls and a liter is a little more than a quart (32 oz), so 4 quarts per gallon means 30 / 4 = 7.5mls per quart, so about 8 or 9 mls per liter.

That 32 oz bottle only needs .25 ounce or 8 mls, so to me you seem a little too heavy, i personally don't like too much slip, and the less soap in the water the better. my 2 cents.

We use Fusion, seems to be the most consistent we have ever tried. We do use a little more when it gets hot and humid. I was always told that dish soap can break down the glue and I know for a fact it can streak door panels.

18 hours ago, vanhorn1 said:

We use Fusion, seems to be the most consistent we have ever tried. We do use a little more when it gets hot and humid. I was always told that dish soap can break down the glue and I know for a fact it can streak door panels.

When i tried a Fusion sample i found a lot of particles in my slip, so i ordered a bottle figuring it was a bad batch in the sample and the new bottle gave me particles too. I went back to Joy and no particles so it was the Fusion and i will say i did like the Fusion otherwise. @vanhorn1 did you ever have that issue at any time? I was thinking of giving it another try, it did slip well and clean.