New here... Lots of questions

I just ripped the tint off of my 35 year old sportfishing yacht. I want to replace it myself. I have a friend of a friend that use to do it for an autobody shop that is going to help me. I just need to by the materials. 

What is the best bang for my buck? I really hate how purple it was. I think it looks so trashy. Has there been enough advancement in the last 30 years that this is a non-issue? I also what it as dark as possible to keep my cabin from getting hot, but also not too expensive. Preferably non-metallic. 

Is there a reliable place I can buy rolls of tint online? I don't want to pay an installer if I don't have to, but I don't wan't to order from eBay and pay for a premium product to get shipped something inferior, because I won't know the difference. 

What size are the rolls? My back two windows are bigger than car windows. 

Thanks!

The residential films I'm seeing are "dual reflective" so that are mirrorish from the outside 65% as opposed to the automotive which is 6% I think I'd rather have the automotive for that reason. 

How about seams? Is that a big no no? 

I have 7 windows I need to tint. (4) 72"x24" (2) 33"x32" and (1) 36"x29"

05 CR Classic Ceramic  from Express Films I would need to order 40" x 100ft roll for $462. Seems like a lot more than I need. 

You should be able to get a 50 foot roll from express. They're definitely the best bang for the buck that's going to be available to you as a consumer, I've used them in the past and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.