Small Bubbles Normal?

Hello,

I had my windows tinted with 50% SunTek Carbon XP about six days ago.....four days of which it was in direct sunlight. I paid $320 for for the side and rear windows at a highly rated pro shop. Windows were thoroughly cleaned and also washed the car right before I brought it to them.

Today was overcast outside and I noticed many micro bubbles all over the rear tint. The side tints have the same but to a lesser extent. Looks to be dust/dirt contamination?

Here are the pictures (top left of first photo is my steering wheel/seat in the background, not tint issue):

bubble2.jpg.f05cff98e60ee98280a03b246c5671da.jpg

bubble1.jpg.d524db66f67f6874317eb65c051fefb4.jpg

Is this acceptable or does it need more drying time? 

Thanks

Edited by TriC4rboN8

2 hours ago, Ryker said:

What year car? 

Age of the vehicle could make the difference in my eyes. If super clean and new then no way is that good enough.

Sorry, forgot to mention. It's a 2018 Mazda3 with 30,000 miles.

I cleaned the windows really well inside and out and brought it to an automatic car wash ten minutes before I brought it to them. Next car I do, I will hand wash instead.....maybe the automatic car wash didn't clean it well enough.

Edited by TriC4rboN8

You cleaning the windows doesn't really help.  The tinter would clean the glass better than you would imagine unless you tint.  Mere seconds after you cleaned the glass the dust and debris in the air wound make it worthless anyway!  The dust could have came from the interior still but not real likely.  Crap in the sprayer or poor cleaning by the tinter but likely crappy shop or handling of the film is what caused this!

Only thing else could be something on the glass. I ran into a weird sprayed crap years ago. Almost like spary paint.... Took a bit to  clean it.

1 hour ago, Ryker said:

You cleaning the windows doesn't really help.  The tinter would clean the glass better than you would imagine unless you tint.  Mere seconds after you cleaned the glass the dust and debris in the air wound make it worthless anyway!  The dust could have came from the interior still but not real likely.  Crap in the sprayer or poor cleaning by the tinter but likely crappy shop or handling of the film is what caused this!

Only thing else could be something on the glass. I ran into a weird sprayed crap years ago. Almost like spary paint.... Took a bit to  clean it.

Yeah, I think I'm going to live with it. I don't trust them to do a reinstall to be honest.

Also to think I was contemplating having them tint the front windshield....glad I didn't! 

Edited by TriC4rboN8