I am new to this forum so hopefully my question is acceptable. I will say up front that I am not trying to elicit business from this forum in case that is against the rules.

I have had several window tint shops reach out to me about carrying a product I developed: Sticker Shield (www.stickershield.com). It is a patented product that makes windshield stickers removable and reusable. It also protects windshield tint from left over gunk or having to use a razor blade to remove a sticker.

My ask is what distributors do tint shops use for their supplies? I would like to possibly partner with a distributor rather than contacting the many independent tint shops across the country.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

I'll let the Boss decide on this post....

But... my suggestion, as just someone that glues plastic to glass... Do a google search for window tinting tools.

There are a bunch out there. 

Also - many (all?) film suppliers also sell tools. Sometimes it's easier to just have them throw in this or that with a roll of film. 

12 hours ago, StickerShield said:

I will say up front that I am not trying to elicit business from this forum in case that is against the rules.

It's not against the rules, we have sections that people can list their businesses and so on. As long as it's industry related and not spamming, it's not a problem.

15 hours ago, StickerShield said:

My ask is what distributors do tint shops use for their supplies? I would like to possibly partner with a distributor rather than contacting the many independent tint shops across the country.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Most of us order from the same people we get our film from.  Like Roach said, there are few independent tool companies that only sell tools for installing film and don't sell film also.  Google search window tint tools and you'll see all you need to know.  

Good luck.  :beer