AUTO TINTER GOOD PAY Riverside,Ca

Sundown Window Tinting

Sundown Window Tinting is a well established Automotive Shop in the southern California Riverside area with 40 plus years of clients. We have high ratings with loyal customers  and we are looking for an experienced Auto Tinter who is motivated efficient, and looking to make good money. We are not looking to train, we need a fully capable auto installer! Auto tinters must be able to tint within a timely fashion and not take 4 hours per car. Some cars are an exception. If your work is clean and efficient we will make this work out for you with pay and scheduling. We have a secretary to answer the phones, book your appointments, talk to customers, and order film. You will be here to tint with little distractions. Most cars are around $330 to $500. With commission that can add up to a really good paycheck, plus a base hourly rate as a minimum.  We offer 50% Paid medical, paid 2 weeks vacation and overtime if wanted. This is a Great opportunity for any auto tinter in the area looking to make good money. We are looking to hire you for 4 days 10 hours / 3 days 12 hours / 7 to 4 pm or 8 to 6 pm / or Weekend Work. Imagine making good money and still having 3 or 4 days off! Must be willing to work Saturdays but we are flexible on hours and on taking time off as well. Call, text, or email Jeremy.

jeremy@sundowntint.com 

Cell 9518360532

1800300TINT

www.sundowntint.com

Edited by Riverside Tint
Updating
  •   Sponsored by
    tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 0

New to forum..You are great. Help with not 100% happy

2. 0

Contravision

3. 29

Paintless Dent Removal classes

4. 0

Flat glass installer wanted in phx, az.

5. 3

Is my work good enough to sell yet?

6. 3

7. 4

Removable rigid window tint sheets - WTF?

8. 3

9. 4

Removable rigid window tint sheets - WTF?