Plotting software for phone screens, tablet screens, etc?

I'm trying to find a plotting software that will allow cutting for screen protectors. Used to use Xpel but they are now transitioning to only letting Xpel film purchasers use their software. 

I don't buy Xpel film, and apparently because of exclusivity for a shop in the area (that does something completely different, they wont let me purchase it either. 

Is there another company software that allows for cutting non-car exterior products that I can use? I don't mind a monthly fee or pay per cut. Just need something good that does stuff other than car exteriors. 

On 8/31/2020 at 9:07 PM, JoshVette said:

You really going to spray or mist a smart phone/tablet, put ppf on it then squeegee it out??  I wouldn't.  

Absolutely doable.... and I soak the crap out of them, not mist 😅 

All I do is tape off the charger port, but even that isn't necessary as most if not all new phones have moisture detection sensors and wont charge until the moisture is remove or has dissipated, thus not damaging the phone.

Have always done a premask and hand cut out for them, but software would be nice. Though its a great way to make some extra money off those small "scrap" pieces... I put scrap in quotes because the shit is so damn expensive, it hurts throwing any out 😂