XPEL Bumper Film Issue - AMG E63/C63

I had XPEL Stealth applied to my magno grey Mercedes E63s. A few days after installation we noticed the film lifting off in the high tension area around the headlights. I worked with my installer to have the bumper re-done, but a few days later we have the same issue. 

My installer informed me that this is a very common issue with AMG E63 and C63 models because of that harsh line around the headlights. I confirmed this with other AMG owners as many of them have the same issue.

Has anybody else here experienced this issue and maybe even has a solution? My installer has been very accommodating trying to find a solution that's satisfactory to me, and offered to re-do the bumper again, however, expressed concern that the issue might arise again. Is this an XPEL specific issue or do other films cause that same issue?

xCc98L4.jpg

KZNCf9s.jpg

The film just needs to be trimmed back a little more where that lifted spot is.  It happens and doesn't mean a poor installation.  The film can be stretched to go into those areas, but it is constantly pulling back and the adhesive can only hold so much tension, especially if it rains or you go through a car wash.