Speed's Wax Tack

This needs to be on it's own thread.  I'd like Norm and some of the other ppf guys to try this product.  Contact Speed for a sample!  This is my review I copied from the other thread.   Speed Films sent me some of his tack solution and I must say it's a game changer IMO.  I have used it on mirrors, headlights, superduty hoods multiple times now, edges for wrapping and a freshly resprayed bumper edge.  It is NOT Probond! Far less aggressive, yet still helps out tremendously when you need a little bite on a stretch.  I'm not a chemist and didn't ask about what's in it, but I know it works for ppf.  I sprayed about a dime sized amount on a microfiber and wiped the areas generously, then wiped it clean with another mf towel.  It comes out kinda hazy looking but wipes off without issue.  Came off super easy with the mf towel on the black plastic around the mirror that I managed to touch.  This stuff works well in tight corners where the film has a hard time adhering.  I did a wrapped edge on a respray bumper for one of my body shop accts and wanted to see if it would peel paint like probond.  Negative, it came off the edge with no issue.  You can actually peel the film back after tacking without leaving a stretch mark.  The superduty letters lay down on the first pass of your finger and saved me about 5 min a hood.  Time is money, and I feel this is a product that saves me time. I have complimented Speed on his product and encourage anyone who's doing ppf try it out.

I'm still testing the spray-on tack enhancer... Jury is still out.  What I need to do is to use a couple of pieces of film, maybe 2" wide x 6" long right next to each other.  One on the tack area and one without.  Squeegee both down for like 2 minutes and see if one is harder to pull away than the other.  I can confirm it doesn't seem to damage the adhesive.

8 hours ago, clear solutions said:

Did a bumper with the Suntek “Hi-Tack” and really liked the results. Gives everything a “tacky” felling in a good way, just enough to lay everything down super clean.

I hate the taste on my squeegees.  Did you use the Speed Wax tack with the hi tack or did you just hijack this thread?