Window tint brands

Golf983

How much the film costs is not the question.  The longevity and history of the film is what I'm concerned with.

I used Llumar for just under 2 years in 2005 to 2007.  Had one come back for a film failure.  I then switched to Global and have never had a film failure come back to me... I really don't think there has been a film failure!

6 hours ago, Ryker said:

How much the film costs is not the question.  The longevity and history of the film is what I'm concerned with.

I used Llumar for just under 2 years in 2005 to 2007.  Had one come back for a film failure.  I then switched to Global and have never had a film failure come back to me... I really don't think there has been a film failure!

I’ve been calling around my area and nearly everyone around me charges around 275-350 for regular tint of global and 100 more for ceramic global

a shop like 1 hour 15 mins away charges 215 for regular and like 300 for ceramic using llumar. 

obviously like the price of place using llumar more but they are kinda far away. I thought I read llumar cost more as well. Which would you do in this situation?